Love is all around

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Through Paris...

I am coming back with a piece of news about me, after the many feed-backs and greetings I received...thank you for them:)

I was waiting to have something clear in my life, but it seems it is not the case yet.
I was supposed to start my traineeship with Capgemini in Paris for 6 months, but I still have some issues with the legal documents. Right now anything is possible and I am in Romania trying to figure out next steps...We have a saying in Romanian that the plan from home does not always match with the reality in the market:)

In the last month I was in
Paris, trying to figure out these issues, involved in several activities with AIESEC France and also trying to explore the beauty of the city... Admiring the sunset over Seine together with dear friends, enjoying a cup of tea or coffee in the Sunday afternoon, contemplating the majesty of Notre Dame de Paris that was build in more than a life time, finding Romanian corners in the heart of Paris with so much beauty and simplicity...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:36 pm, Blogger volodymyrvorobey said…

    Hi Geta,
    Fascinating how trails are crossing - I was in Paris 3 times last 1 month :)
    Hope paperwork will be cleared soon and you will be back into young professionals category :)
    Wishes form rainy Brussels
    Volodja

     
  • At 10:44 am, Blogger Geta said…

    Hey Volodja!

    It seems my roads will not settle in Paris for the next year, but in Amsterdam, which is closer to Brussels! Maybe we'll manage then to catch up at a coffee:) You are always welcomed in my place, once I will have one:)

    Cheers,
    Geta

     

Post a Comment

<< Home