Love is all around

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The place where I live now

Was I thinking that after one year in the Netherlands there is no cultural shock for me?! Wrong answer!!!

As you can see here, I have the chance to live on a boat, actually a cruise-ship, for the first month of my internship here:) The conditions are ok, it's like any other hostel, it is just very different... You have only a small round window, it is near the shore, we even have a sort of restaurant with a small piano...After few glasses of a red wine one might think it's an expedition:)

Of course my current neighborhood (as I will move soon together with Silviu in another place) confirms the Dutch style, which I find quite peaceful and beautiful...

8 Comments:

  • At 8:07 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The boat looks really nice. I can't wait to come and visit you. :)

    I really miss you and I hope you fully enjoy the experience!

    Kisses
    Janina

     
  • At 7:48 pm, Blogger Geta said…

    You are more than welcomed my dear!

    Many kisses,
    Geta

     
  • At 11:09 am, Blogger ioana said…

    Getaaaaaa, you live on a boat :))))

    ti pup, si mi-e dor dor de tine!

     
  • At 3:16 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Geta

    La Multi Ani! for woman's day.
    Verry nice home; how about some pictures from inside also.
    & by the way, when are u comming home?

    Take care & enjoy life!
    Anca

     
  • At 11:24 am, Blogger Floor said…

    Hi Geta,

    jeaaaaj you are back!!!! A while ago I entered the famous office of the office managers in Rotterdam and saw your paper lying there. It is really cool that you are back. You HAVE to come to Rdam soon and we can have an old-fashioned cake in Dudok!!!
    Anyways, send me your number so we can chat soon!

    xx
    Floor

     
  • At 9:09 am, Blogger Ladi said…

    Hallo Geta
    I hope you remember me.

    I was chatting with one of your colleagues from your AI team and we were ranking the members of your team in order of who we though was the coolest :-)

    You were very very near the top of my list (I wont tell you how near) and your colleague wondered if you I ever told you how cool I thought you were.

    I realized not!

    So here I am telling you that I think you are one of the coolest persons I came across in AIESEC. And considering the fact that AIESEC is a mass of cool people that is saying a lot!

    If we ever strike up a conversation in the near future (over email or MSN?) remind me to tell you the reasons I think you are cool. I have very specific days.

    I hope you are enjoying your time on the boat. Or is that already over then?

     
  • At 9:10 am, Blogger Ladi said…

    Above I meant... I have very specific REASONS! Not days. Hahahaha

     
  • At 10:50 pm, Blogger Ş said…

    auzi mai, da' tu de ce nu mai scrii?
    pe unde mai umbli, mai? se descurca steiul fara tine?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home